800-610 is a low viscosity, pourable encapsulant gel.
800-610’s extremely low viscosity ensures the material flows easily around components for a thorough wet-out. This is a UV cure silicone with no secondary moisture cure, offering very low adhesion. This non-corrosive, single component silicone will cure to a solid elastomer in seconds upon exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light.
With a viscosity of 500 – 1,500 cPs, 800-610 enhances the reliability of delicate components, and provides both stress and shock relief.How to Buy
- Printed circuit/wiring boards
- Flexible hybrid electronics
- Rigid electronics
- Sensitive components and harsh environments
- Room temperature cure
- No oxygen inhibition
- 100% solids
- No solvents
- Thermally stable from -40°F to 392°F (-40°C to 200°C)
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of plastic and metal substrates, including FR-4, copper, aluminum, and PET
- Electronics grade
800-610 can be applied by automated needle dispensing, hand dispensing, flow coating, pouring, or hand brushing.
Packaging and Lead Times
This product is available in the following formats:
- 10 ounce cartridge
- 5 gallon pail
Lead times are:
- 10 business days