60-A is a soft, low density, closed cell PVC foam requiring minimal compression so it easily fills large voids and variable gaps.
60-A is designed for applications requiring both strength and flexibility, and remains pliable at temperatures of -30°C to 78°C (-22°F to 172°F).
An automotive grade PVC foam, 60-A is durable and conforms to multiple automotive material specifications including:
- GMW 15473 Type II, Class II (both interior and exterior* applications) (supersedes GM6086)
- GMW 17408 Type II, Class II (both interior and external applications)
- Ford ESB-M3G102-A
- Chrysler MSAY-500 Type III
All Foam Seal Automotive PVC foams are sulphur free, low VOC, and resistant to UV, petroleum, & cleaning solutions.
We manufacture to your specifications. 60-A is available in 1/16” to 1” gauges, and has a shelf life of 6 months with adhesive and 2 years without adhesive when stored at or below 75°F.
*Exterior applications not exposed to direct UV sunlight.How to Buy
- Bodyside mirror attachment
- Mirror heater
- Dashboard (reduce noises such as buzz, rattles, or squeaks)
- HVAC ducting (seal joints, reduce vibration)
- Quarter window seals
- Tail lights and head lamps
- CHMSL gaskets
- Door handle protectors
- Waist line moldings
- Sun/Moon roof
This product is available in the following formats:
- 3 ounce tube
- 5 ounce tube
- 10 ounce cartridge
- 20 ounce sausage
- 1 gallon pail
- 2 gallon pail
- 3 gallon pail
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
- 400 ml dual cartridge