200-107 is a single-component, oxime-cure silicone for use in applications where the coating needs to settle into small crevices and hard to reach areas while maintaining consistency without sagging or running.
Coating intricate electrical and mechanical devices, insulating electrical terminals, and thin section potting are a few of the many applications in which our 200 Series products may be used. These products have good adhesion to most common substrates, and will not corrode aluminum, copper, and ferrous metals (with adequate ventilation).
- Utilizes a moisture cure system at room temperature to result in a tough, resilient, silicone rubber
- Retain enough thixotropy to prevent leakage during the cure cycle
- Superior UV resistance
200-107 has a viscosity of 70,000 – 120,000 cPs and skins over in zero – 30 minutes. As a high viscosity sealant, it can be applied on vertical surfaces without sagging. 200-107 also has superior gap-filling properties designed to offer superior quality and long-term durability, particularly upon exposure to hostile environmental conditions.How to Buy
- Pin/solder joint coverage
- Thin section encapsulation
- Sealing and bonding applications where low viscosity and self-leveling properties are required
Ready-to-use, 200-107 is an oxime-cured silicone used for general industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a semi-flowable product.
- Unprimed adhesion to a variety of industrial substrates
- Low odor and solvent-free with no isocyanates
- Excellent adhesion
This product is available in the following formats:
- 10 ounce cartridge
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
Form Cure Chemistry Appearance Specific Gravity Viscosity (cPs) Skin-Over Time (min) Durometer Shore A Tensile Strength (psi) Elongation (%) Semi-Flowable Oxime Cure White 1.10-1.20 70,000-120,000 0-30 25 +/-5 200 250
- Physical Properties