Novagard Solutions offers exclusively to you (our customer) the following limited warranty as its sole warranty with respect to NOVAFLEX Gutter Sealant, NOVAFLEX Metal Roof Sealant, NOVAFLEX RV Adhesive Sealant, NOVAFLEX Multi-Purpose Adhesive Sealant, or NOVABOND Hybrid Construction Sealant: Except as provided below, at the time of shipment, our product will meet the specifications contained within the written Technical Information accompanying the shipment of our product (“Limited Warranty”). Your exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty is limited to a refund of purchase price or replacement of any product that does not meet this Limited Warranty.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
You may not make any claims on this Limited Warranty for our product five years after the date you have purchased that product. Additionally, this Limited Warranty shall not apply if our product is used or applied as follows:
- In structural applications without prior review and approval by your local NOVAFLEX sales manager or technology representative
- In below-grade applications
- When surface temperatures exceed 50 C (122 F) during installation
- On surfaces that are continuously immersed in water
- On building materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents that may affect adhesion
- On frost-laden or wet surfaces
- In totally confined joints (the sealant requires atmospheric moisture for cure)
- If the sealant is intended to be painted (paints do not typically adhere to most silicone sealants, does not apply to NOVABOND)
- On surfaces in direct contact with food or other food-grade applications
- 18 months after our product is manufactured
- Is mixed or combined with any other material or compound
- In any other manner inconsistent with our Technical Information.
INFORMATION NOT PART OF LIMITED WARRANTY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The information contained in our Sales Information and other written information is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate, but is not offered as substitute or as part of this Limited Warranty. As you know, the conditions and methods of use of our NOVAFLEX products are beyond our control, and no Sales Information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. Suggestions of use shall not be taken as inducements to infringe any patent.
NOVAGARD SOLUTIONS, INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.