200-260 is a single-component, oxime-cure silicone for use in applications where the coating needs to be sprayed or to flow into small crevices and hard to reach areas.
Coating intricate electrical and mechanical devices, insulating electrical terminals, and thin section potting are a few of the many applications in which our 200 Series products may be used. These products have good adhesion to most common substrates, and will not corrode aluminum, copper, and ferrous metals (with adequate ventilation).
- Utilizes a moisture cure system at room temperature to result in a tough, resilient, silicone rubber
- Retain enough thixotropy to prevent leakage during the cure cycle
- Superior UV resistance
200-260 has a viscosity of 300 – 800 cPs and skins over in zero – 60 minutes. A conformal coating, 200-260 is preferable to paste-consistency products where flow coating is the chosen application method and when flow into small crevices and hard-to-reach places is desired.How to Buy
- Pin/solder joint coverage
- Thin section encapsulation
- Sealing and bonding applications where low viscosity and self-leveling properties are required
Ready-to-use, 200-260 is an oxime-cured silicone used for general industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a flowable product.
- Unprimed adhesion to a variety of industrial substrates
- Low odor and solvent-free with no isocyanates
- Excellent adhesion
This product is available in the following formats:
- 1 gallon pail
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
Form Cure Chemistry Appearance Specific Gravity Viscosity (cPs) Skin-Over Time (min) Durometer Shore A Tensile Strength (psi) Elongation (%) Flowable Oxime Cure Clear 0.95-1.01 300-800 0-60 20 +/-5 30-50 80-120
- Physical Properties