200-251 is a single-component, oxime-cure silicone for use in applications where the coating needs to flow into small crevices and hard to reach areas.
Coating intricate electrical and mechanical devices, insulating electrical terminals, and thin section potting are a few of the many applications in which our 200 Series products may be used. These products have good adhesion to most common substrates, and will not corrode aluminum, copper, and ferrous metals (with adequate ventilation).
- Utilizes a moisture cure system at room temperature to result in a tough, resilient, silicone rubber
- Retain enough thixotropy to prevent leakage during the cure cycle
- Superior UV resistance
200-251 has a viscosity of 8,000 – 12,000 cPs and skins over in zero – 20 minutes. A conformal coating, 200-251 is preferable to paste-consistency products where flow coating is the chosen application method and when flow into small crevices and hard-to-reach places is desired.How to Buy
- Pin/solder joint coverage
- Thin section encapsulation
- Sealing and bonding applications where low viscosity and self-leveling properties are required
Ready-to-use, 200-251 is an oxime-cured silicone used for general industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a flowable product.
- Unprimed adhesion to a variety of industrial substrates
- Low odor and solvent-free with no isocyanates
- Excellent adhesion
Packaging and Lead Times
This product is available in the following formats:
- 10 ounce cartridge
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
- 1 quart can
Lead times are:
- 10 business days
Form Cure Chemistry Appearance Specific Gravity Viscosity (cPs) Skin-Over Time (min) Durometer Shore A Tensile Strength (psi) Elongation (%) Flowable Oxime Cure Translucent 0.95-1.01 8,000-12,000 0-20 20 +/-5 30-50 80-120
- Physical Properties